[at-l] Re: at-l-digest V1 #1806

Checked an alternate route on MapQuest. From Boston west on I-90 to I-84
West. I-84 to the Taconic State Parkway in NY, north on the Taconic state
parkway to Rt 55 (marked Poughkeepsie and Pawling). Rt 55 west one mile,
turn right at light at Mobil station onto Freedom Plains road. Follow appox
6 miles to end on Rt 44. Turn left at light onto Rt 44 and right at the
next light onto North Ave, 100 yds to house on the right.
Personally, coming all the way over to the Taconic via I-90 is less traffic
and more scenic, maybe a bit longer...