[at-l] To me, again

For some reason (which I shant share with you ) I feel it to be
necessary to send this thing again:

To me, the AT is a chill down my spine when I see a distant blaze while
driving down the interstate. It is a wooden Shangri-la at days end. It's
cussing the rain, while loving every drop. Its cursing the climb, only
to rejoice when on top. It's finding a bed next to a total stranger, and
feeling like he's a family member. Its eating what I'd throw out
at home,  and wishing I had more. It's giving extras to others, and
sometimes taking what is offered. It's loneliness and pain, tightly
wrapped around  one another. Sometimes its a tear. Its listening to a
squirrel bark, and knowing just what he means. Its hating everything,
while loving it even more. Its knowing I'm alive. To me, the AT is a
chill down my spine...

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98