[at-l] OK......I give...OFF TOPIC

After two hours in 'free clipart' hell.....that
vaste, popup window spewing, cookie planting,
black hole of the universe <sigh>, I give up.

At-o is looking for a boot print graphic...if you
have one or are artsy and can draw one, please
sing out......please or I shall be doomed to
venture back into the most convoluted hunk of
cyberspace ever conceived.

BTW....if you have a good clipart site that doesn't just direct
you to another list of clipart sites, I'd love to have it.
Thanks