Re: [at-l] water-repellant

Okay, I can't resist. When I lived in Arizona last time, I knew a not-so-bright
guy who fulfilled a lifelong dream of getting a trench coat. (Don't ask...) He
wanted to protect his precious investment, so he inquired about waterproofing.
He had heard that a spray was available at the store. (Okay, shoulda been
Scotchguard.) He went to a grocery store, however, and ended up coating his
coat (instead of his fry pan) with PAM!!! Completely ruined it.

Don't do this with your tent-
Chocolate