Re: [at-l] Helpin' a friend in need.

Just for the future archive seekers' info. There is no major problem
with Eric that a little cyber housekeeping won't help. Whenever a
message is sent to the list, his mail server informs the writer that
the message couldn't be delivered to him until his mailbox is less
full.

Half Full or Half Empty. If he doesn't fix it soon, the Peace Corps
might fix him!