Re: [at-l] Sleeping bag fetish?

In a message dated 9/23/00 8:08:47 AM Eastern Daylight Time, kahley7@ptd.net
writes:

<< Look around the house Pete, and discovery her secret fetish. >>

She wants to own an English castle.

What do I do with that?

But I suppose if I just don't come back from the woods each morning, she
won't be able to serve me papers.  ;-)

<<  I would follow my own advice on that part except Mike's
obsession is ammo >>

That reminds me, I'm down to less than 30,000 rounds.  I better go do some
shopping,  <No :-)     >

Snail Male   (Pete Wells)

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention
of arriving safely in one pretty and well preserved piece,
but to skid broadside, thoroughly used up, worn out,
shouting "GERONIMO".