Re: [at-l] the gathering

Paul Cipriano wrote:

> I am a lurker too where is this gathering being held?

The 'Lurker Gathering' is being held at a secret place...probably Rusty's. No
one ever tells the location or dates, though. The non-lurker, or
'lurkers-with-waivers' Gathering is taking place in Pipestem, WV. (I hear
that the special guests list will include Gilligan.) I believe the dates are
the weekend closest to October 8th, starting on that friday.

DISCLAIMER: None of the above information is to be misconstrued as an
affirmative that one Felix J. McGillicuddy will be there.

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98