Celts under the kilts, under the skin Re: [at-l] Gatherlist, Gookinaid

--- Kurt Russell <nomadlite@earthlink.net> wrote:
> Sorry I missed ya'll at TrailDaze, but I'll be seeing you
> all at the Gathering, so...
### Great. Just as we replace "Anybody seen Kurt?" with "Where's Datto?" in
the collective vocabulary, Kurt's back. Marvey.

> I'm really looking forward to it. Gotta hear Twilight sing that
> "Irishman" song - will Sloetoe be joining in with her?
### Scots, Irish, Scots, Irish. Hell, we're all Celts under the hood, eh?

> Is it true that RedHead and Sloetoe will be having a tatoo contest?
### You knowwwwwww, you don't hear from the guy for a 'coon's age, he
stollllls into the conversation and throws out some ...<Sloetoe remembers
sometin'> oh yeah, ah, Kurt? Nobody's supposed to know about what I told
you about. It's a secret. Red said "nolo contendere." I'll go with that.

> See ya'll soooon -
> Kurt
<trouble maker>

See y'all soooon -