Re: [at-l] The Gathering registration

We are trying to decide if we should bring our tent or just stay in our
converted van.  It would be easier, with all the music equipment, to just
stay in the van and not bring the tenting stuff.  But I don't want to miss
the "fellowship".

Then again, during Traildays, a drunk (non-hiker from town who crashed our
party) fell over and knocked our tent down twice!  I wouldn't have minded if
it had been one of "us" but truly resented an outsider doing such a thing!

Thanks for your help!

Lin (Hummingbird)