Re: [at-l] Gatherlist, Gookinaid

Kurt Russell wrote:

>  You'll probably see Kahley standing there, giving me a
> hard time again... (If you get there a little later, Felix will be next to
> her, doing the same. Hoosiers. What a lame movie :-)

The only reason we give you a hard time is because we love you and want to see
you make good decisions with your otherwise wasted life. That's all. Now, you
can say what you want about my grandmother. Bad-mouth my family to no end. Throw
rocks at my dog, and read my paper before I do...BUT, I will not sit idly by and
let you say disparaging things about one of the finest movies ever put to
celluloid. "Jimmy gonna play for coach."

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98