Re: [at-l] Earl and Westcliffe status

In a message dated 9/21/2000 8:05:16 AM Central Daylight Time,
johno@mail.monmouth.com writes:

<< >I heard from Westcliffe this morning regarding Earl's book. I guess I
should
 >say Earl and Bart's book.  Carolyn Acheson called me this morning to advise
me
 >the book is in the "hopper" so to speak. >>

Thanks for that update.  I met Bart on top of some mountain in Maine on my
thru-hike last year.  He was taking pictures for the book.  We had a great
little visit and I've been eagerly anticipating the book ever since.  I think
the local Barnes & Noble people cringe whenever they see me come in, cuz I'm
always bugging them to see if they can get a publishing date for it.  Now I
won't harangue them for a few weeks, I guess.

But I still can't wait for the book to come out.

-- Walkabout  GAME'99