Re: [at-l] Altitude, electrolite imbalance, and dehydration

In a message dated 09/21/2000 1:37:37 PM EDT, Swillsing@aol.com writes:

<<  I found an outfitting store in St. George, Utah, and they introduced
 me to a terrific product called Gookinade.  It has more in it than Gatorade
 and actually tastes good!

 The bad news is the stuff is made in California and impossible to find east
 of the Mississippi.  >>

You can get it on the east coast. I have seen it, in Florida.

Campmor has it.

Gookinaid ERG Lemonade, Orange or Fruit Punch; Price: $0.99

Replaces electrolytes lost through strenuous activities with glucose and
other ingredients.
Weight: 1.8 oz., Makes 1 quart.

Ingredients: glucose, citric acid, potassium chloride, fructose, sodium
bicarbonate, dipotassium phosphate, ascorbic acid(Vit. C), magnesium
gluconate, calcium gluconate, natural lemon flavor and natural food
colors(turmeric and caramel).

Wildbill