[at-l] Weathercarrot has finished the PCT!

Hi all,

Just got a message from Weathercarrot that he's now in Canada!  He finished
his PCT hike and is in Vancouver waiting for a Greyhound bus to get back to
Seattle.  I guess he spent last night in the bus station waiting for the
"silly bus".  He's headed (slowly) to the Gathering West, then will be back
to the East for the Gathering in Pipestem.  It's too bad I missed his
call... but I hope to hear from him later today or tomorrow.  Any messages?
Twilight