[at-l] Osprey packs

<<My outfitter is recommending Osprey packs for women this year.  Do any of
you have any experience with them or know anything about them?  Leslie>>

I've been carrying an Osprey Impala for the last two years and have been
quite happy with it. It's about 3700 ci, which forces me to consolidate and
carry a lighter pack. I've also heard Osprey highly recommended for women,
but since I'm not of the female persuasion I can't vouch for it...

Skeeter