[at-l] Thru-Hiker Night

In the past 2 weeks several folks have posted about the day they finished
their thru-hike.  Would you folks be interested in retelling the day's
events at the Ruck?  I for one would really enjoy hearing them re-told by
all you special folks.  Heck, you can tell them Friday night and again
Saturday night and I doubt anyone would mind at all.  I think we had 10-20
thru-hikers at last years Ruck.  Those who have thru-hiked the other major
trails are of course more than welcomed to join in.  This will be a very
special evening for all of us.
Thanks
John O

Ruck will be held January 26-28
Ironmaster Mansion
Pine Grove Furnance State Park
1212 Pine Grove Road, Gardners, PA 17324
<http://friends.backcountry.net/ruck/>

http://www.monmouth.com/~johno/index.html