[at-l] Re: Lyme Disease Information

In a message dated 09/20/2000 2:10:01 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
thornel@attglobal.net writes:

<< Another good question, and one that Pfizer had trouble getting past the
 FDA. There may be more problems from adverse effects of the vaccine than
 benefits from the widespread use of this vaccine. >>

And for that very reason, I was warned by my favorite CDC nurse that I'd be
better off  taking the risk of being bitten by an infected tick than taking
the vaccine. She mentioned some related risk with the heart, specifically
because I have a heart murmur. That said, I declined to pursue the vaccine...

Cheers, Navigator