Re: [at-l] Snow Camping on Silar's Bald

Rainbow Springs is 1 mile from Wallace Gap, and pretty far from Winding
Stair Gap. Unless you could get them to shuttle you, I'd plan on parking on
the northern hard paved access and a little state park near Wayah Gap, just
west of downtown Franklin. David Addleton could tell you how to drive there.

OrangeBug