Re: [at-l] Snow Camping on Silar's Bald

t.

I agree - Mount Sterling would be an excellent place - except its just out
of our range from Roswell GA.  Franklin is closer and really easy to get to
and will give our boys more time to hike more of the AT (we only have a
weekend).  This will be their 3rd AT hike since July (not bad for a bunch of
11 & 12 yr olds!) and they love the trail!  They are being taught very early
on how to pack light, waterproof, and how to leave no trace.

Thanks,

Charles