[at-l] Gathering List, Revision 1

Geesh, I'm sorry I messed up on the first try.  Let's see if thisun's
mo' bettah.  Keep on sending revisions, folks.  --  eArThworm

  LISTER-GATHERERS:
  (I count 45--Better have panoramic film for the group photo!)

  Aprilmoon
  ATwannabe (?)
> Bleeder Guy
> Blue Trail & Wanchor
> Carol Joy
  Coosa
> eArthworm
> Felix  (?!)
> Glenda Hubbard
> Hummingbird
	and her other half:  Jan Benschop
> kahley (hand at half mast)
  Kampfire
  Kathy K. (?)
> KC
  Ken Knight (?)
  Kinnickinic
  Kritter (?)
> Landslides & FurTrappers
  Leapfrog
> Leslie Booher
> Monte
  Moomaw (?)
> Mrs. Gorp
> Navigator
  Old Grey Goose
> Jim & Ginny Owen
  POG (?)
> Rambunny
> The Redhead
> Rhymin' Worm
  Russ
  Sandpiper (?)
  Second Chance
> Sheltowee
> Skeeter
  Spring Fever
  Stitches (?)
  Sunrise
  Trailmixup (?)
  Twilight
  Vcat and her other half (John) and a cousin
  Waterfall
  Weathercarrot (freshly plucked from the west coast)