Re: Lyme Disease Information, was: Re: [at-l] Mr Clean aka Jamie Waines in hospital

Another good question, and one that Pfizer had trouble getting past the
FDA. There may be more problems from adverse effects of the vaccine than
benefits from the widespread use of this vaccine. There is a vaccine
because there is a market for the vaccine. If the decision was made on a
cost benefit ratio regarding risk/benefit of the vaccine and incidence of
Lyme, I think the vaccine would remain in the lab.

OrangeBug