Re: [at-l] Who is Gathering?

--- ATnavi@aol.com wrote:
> *** Heck yes, it was tiny. In fact, I can't recall how many hours Skyline
> and Wisperlite and I whiled around there waiting for subs. Outrageous.

> That said, even though
> the food at the Student Union was so-so, it's cheap and in mass
> quantities.
> What more can a hiker ask for? :)

### A three pound box of Oreos and a gallon of milk?
I am so sick of waiting for food -- my Gathering chow will be way instant
this year. Cold barley soup and carefully aged grape squeezin's, along with
the moo juice, I suspect. I'll buy my Subways ahead of time and keep 'em on
ice. Shootfire, but please don't get between me and fuud.