Re: [at-l] JAWS --- was: Knee Pain

I'd expect it to be noisy given the geography of the TMJ and your ear.
It seems odd that others can hear it also, except for the resonation
chambers bordering the area. I would expect that Aspirin or other
antiarthric agent would reduce the inflammation and noise. Have you
guys tried that for a significant period of time?

Bill...