Re: [at-l] Who is Gathering?

In a message dated 09/19/2000 9:16:49 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
DaRedhead@aol.com writes:

<< n a message dated Mon, 18 Sep 2000 11:41:03 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
RussDade@aol.com writes:

 Russ - hand raised ... holding Reds  :)    >>

 Russ! You *promised* you wouldn't say anything until we make the big
announcement at the Gathering!!  Now everyone is going to know. (please don't
say anything about inviting me to the group shower, okay?? I want to surprise
Beorn.)

 <vbg>

 The Redhead

Sorry Red, but I just couldn't keep something this big to myself!
(Ixney on the OwerShay, I didn't mention that part).

Russ

Can't wait to Gather & see Red,
I'm counting down the hours,
Till finally we are face to face