Re: [at-l] Who is Gathering?

In a message dated 09/19/2000 12:41:19 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
FLATers@webtv.net writes:

<< TJ posted:

 I only can make the NH Gathers, but southbounding lister Nina
 (Waterfall) is hoping to make it to the Gathering, she posted a few days
 ago looking to connect on a ride.
   If anybuddy still has that message, could they repost it? I know
 this list, so I wouldn't be surprised if someone hasn't already hooked
 her up with a ride!

 ####Just to let you know, we contacted her the same day the posting went
 online. She called the next day and is planning to go with us. The
 details have not yet been worked out until we see where she is at the
 time. Since we live closer to PenMar, we might catch her there, and let
 her join our family for a night before we go. A shower sounded mighty
 fine to her. Last week she was in NJ, and about to enter PA. So if all
 works out, she'll be there!

Cool.. Glad she found a ride, I offered her one too, since I am stopping at
Harpers Ferry anyway on Friday.

Maybe she had second thoughts when she heard about Beorne & the Shower....
:)

Russ