[at-l] Get a 15% coupon from Gear.com

Nothing like getting a little discount.
John O

Want to save an additional 15% on your next Gear.com purchase? It’s
easy - simply
take a moment to sign up for GPS, our new "Gear Personal Service" e-mail
newsletter.

Like a real GPS (Global Positioning System), our GPS newsletter helps you
find what
you’re looking for - deals on gear for your favorite activities. As a
GPS subscriber, you’ll
also be the first to hear about terrific savings, hot new brands, and
special rock-bottom
prices.

To sign up, simply click on the link below and tell us the sports you
enjoy. We’ll e-mail
you a discount coupon right away. Then, sometime in the next two weeks,
we’ll send
your first issue of GPS - full of deals on the gear you want!

< http://www.gear.com/checkout/gearnewslogin.asp >

Enjoy!

Ken Blue
Gear.com President & Chief Gearhead