Re: [at-l] Who is Gathering?

TJ posted:

I only can make the NH Gathers, but southbounding lister Nina
(Waterfall) is hoping to make it to the Gathering, she posted a few days
ago looking to connect on a ride.
  If anybuddy still has that message, could they repost it? I know
this list, so I wouldn't be surprised if someone hasn't already hooked
her up with a ride!

####Just to let you know, we contacted her the same day the posting went
online. She called the next day and is planning to go with us. The
details have not yet been worked out until we see where she is at the
time. Since we live closer to PenMar, we might catch her there, and let
her join our family for a night before we go. A shower sounded mighty
fine to her. Last week she was in NJ, and about to enter PA. So if all
works out, she'll be there!

Landslides & FurTrappers

http://www.geocities.com/furtrappers/at-home.html