Re: [at-l] Who is Gathering?

DaRedhead@aol.com writes:
<< Okay - with only 18 more days until the Gathering (Wooooo Hoooooo!!) it's
about time to start raising hands if you plan on going. Especially nice would
be to know if any lurkers plan to attend?  So - lets start this list . . .  >>
 I only can make the NH Gathers, but southbounding lister  Nina (Waterfall)
is hoping to make it to the Gathering, she posted a few days ago looking to
connect on a ride.
 If anybuddy still has that message, could they repost it? I know this list,
so I wouldn't be surprised if someone hasn't already hooked her up with a
ride!
TJ