[at-l] Re: Trails, Cricket & Tuckerize

Oh, I thought you were asking about getting rid of Cricket, not crickets. ;-)

It is a bit sobering to consider dogs that would equally consume vicious
men and crickets. Its even rougher to consider what they might have in
common, especially since they both go "crunch" when you step on them.

OrangeBug