Re: [at-l] Datto on Mt. Washington

Been meaning to send this Datto report...  He and a bunch of other hikers
got iced off Mt. Washington this past weekend.  Most either walked down
(Tucks or Lion's Head) or got a ride down from the summit.  The Autoroad was
closed at one point this weekend - possibly for the whole day on Sunday.

Datto was planning on doing Pinkham to Gorham on Sunday and Monday and
heading back up Washington today.  I wonder if that's him right now on the
summit - a lone guy - facing the camera rather than the great views from the
summit.

Still lots of thruhikers in Gorham - mostly headed north but a few
southbounders (flipfloppers, mostly) still.  Chomp '99, Joyous Tears '99,
and Rockdancer '97 were also in town this past weekend.

Mara
Stitches, GAME99

P.S.  Just checked again and he's not there anymore...