Re: [at-l] Knee Pain

previously posted:

I can get with the jaw pain as a symptom of arthritis/arthralgia. I
suspect hikers would ignore knee and ankle pain, and attend to a jaw
symptom differently than the usual humanoid.
But the noise is interesting. Is this audible to others or just you
(Furtrappers)? Is it audible to others when you open you position your
mouth to magnify the sound (like using a Jew's Harp)? Did the doc hear
it to convince him that you had a problem? I could imagine feeling
crepitence over the TMJ as the jaw move, but a sound would be startling!

Fur wrote:
Not sure if it's a new twist or not, but my jaw sounds like two grinding
wheels being rubbed together! Feels like it too! But it is fun to freak
out people around you with!! I've also found it really drives Landslides
crazy, not that she needs any help in that department!!!

###Well OB, YES it is very audible to anyone in the same room when he
does that! I cringe everytime he does that. It sends this squeemish
shivvery crawl up my spine......kinda like the finger nails down the
chalkboard noise. As for the the doc's........ they just shake their
heads and say "must be Lyme related". Its really just one more thing in
a long list of wierd stuff with Fur's Lyme!

Landslides & FurTrappers

http://www.geocities.com/furtrappers/at-home.html