Re: [at-l] Nausea, first sign of dehydration?

I am not a doctor and I don't play one on the Internet but... I am a
landscape/irrigation contractor in the hot state of Florida.  I have worked
outside for 25 years in this heat.  Most of my workers are college kids that
refuse to admit in front of their buddies that they can't hack it.  I have
learned to tell the signs.  The very first sign of dehydration is your face
is red but your lower jaw and neck are white.  Heat stroke starts with small
black spots in your vision.  Like I said I am not a Doctor just my
observations.

Clyde 2001