[at-l] Next Summer on the APR!

Looking for a few good hikers up for some adventure!
   I'm heading up a team heading to the Alps next year going to hike across Switzerland on the Alpine Pass Route.  Anyone interested please contact me.  The trail is only 325 kilometers long so it shouldn't be a problem for you veteran thru-hikers however it has 54,000 ft of height gained over 16 passes some over 9000 ft of height.  The trail can be completed in about six weeks with days off.  Plus the trail goes right thru Grinderwald at the base of the magnificent Eiger.  After the Swiss section I will move on to section hikes in the French and Italian Alp sections.  All together I expect three months of high alpine fun in the first mountain range climbed by man.
Are you man or woman enough for it?
See you out there!
Cheers
Globetrotter