[at-l] duct tape

When I was hiking with Datto last fall, he was busy putting duct tape on
all the spots where the pack straps rubbed his body. He looked rather
bionic, with shiney stripes on his chest and hips. I suggested, gently,
that he could just let his body get used to the pack, especially since
he was intending to walk to Katahdin. This set off a predictable
sequence of joking, with both of us conjuring up images of an
increasingly silver northbound Datto. We decided that he would earn a
new trail name: Mr. Sticky.....

;->
Give Me Chocolate