[at-l] Nausea, first sign of dehydration?

Hey everyone,

I was on the AT over Labor Day weekend. After a day or so, I started
feeling a little nauseous. I felt hungry at the same time.

Could that have been the first stage of dehydration? It was very humid.
When I felt that way, it was hard, but I did force myself to drink more
water, and it did make me feel better...

Any foods that can prevent this? I guess Gatorade kinds of drinks may
be good.

Thanks,

-Tom