[at-l] Companion 2001

I just received a thank-you card from the editor of the Companion.  She
is hoping to have the final draft at the gathering for all of the section
editors to review (I was not a section editor).  If I remember correctly
the final draft has to be at the printers in October.  Based on that I
date I would think that the companion would be out around Christmas.
Those of you who are going to the Gathering could find out the exact
date.

Shortly after Christmas they Editor will start planning for 2002,  The
actual data gathering starts during the hieing season (roughly May).  I
would encourage you all to volunteer in this endeavor.  It was a lot of
fun and I am planning to work with them again,

Grey Owl
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.