Re: [at-l] That Alan Alda thing...

In a message dated 09/15/2000 10:53:22 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
AThiker@smithville.net writes:

<< So, do you need reservations to 'attend' the Gathering? Their homepage
 indicates that you do, and before two weeks ago. If I just show up, will
 I be arrested for anything other than what I expect to get arrested for?

I had reservations about going to my first gathering, but it turned out I
shouldn't have had any reservations, it was fun....

It also turned out I didn't need reservations, you can register & pay when
you get there.
I've been to 3 Gatherings so far, and while there were Busted hikers there, I
don't
think the were police involved (until that incident in the town square with
the Jello
& pasties... but that's another story...).

Russ