Re: [at-l] Smokies Pic request....

What is AT-O?

I think it's a cool idea to have a photo tour of the AT on-line.
should be a great project.  should take up LOTS of disk space. (but
since when is that a concern anymore?)

However, I think you are making a mistake not including snow shots.
Winter is just as much part of the beauty of the mtns as the warmer
months.  some of us might think it's better.  just ask Felix about his
winter memories from his late yr southbound.

t.