Re: [at-l] Walasi-Yi

I couldn't get their web page up prior to HATT, and haven't tried since.

Charleston is way too far for a daytrip. Neel's Gap is about 1.5 hours
north of Atlanta, if you are familiar with the territory. I understand they
have some good gearhears at the Citadel, if you are interested in an
alternative entertainment. Some of them can make certain list czars seem
laid back in comparison.

OrangeBug