[at-l] BBQ (was (wal)Mass & V(ery sweet) T(ea))

Yeah, Yankee Smokehouse might be the best you can do "near" the mountains.
Around here, though (Boston that is), most people seem partial to RedBones
(in Somerville) though my favorite is probably Blue Ribbon (in Arlington).
Didn't have any BBQ better than that along the trail though I would hope
there's got to be some that at least comes close somewhere down south...
;-)

...and how come I got a craving for pulled pork the day I crossed into PA?
Argh!

Mara
Stitches, GAME99

P.S.  Anyone know of any good BBQ with very easy access to 81 in the
northern half of VA?