Re: [at-l] Mass & Vermont

That's because most of us don't really hike, we sit around a virtual
campfire eating Little Debbys & listening to CD's.... :)

Never hiked Mass & VT, so I can only give you virtual resupply points...
Lets see now.... Dennys, IHOP, a Dunkin Donuts... Maybe a few brew pubs...

Sorry,

Russ

In a message dated 09/14/2000 8:29:08 AM Eastern Daylight Time,