Re: [at-l] Conversation with Datto / Choices

He also said "He chose poorly"... I think he was referring to me...
I am trying to make better choices, starting now...
First is a new house, job & state. Maybe the pace of southern living
and more time spent outdoors will help me choose more wisely.

With a little help from Y'all of course  ;)

Russ

In a message dated 09/13/2000 10:57:52 PM Eastern Daylight Time,