[at-l] Wanna see a recent pic of Datto?

Hi everybody,

I just got my Long Trail photos back tonight... since it was cloudy almost
all the time they're almost all of flowers and closeups.. only one view.
But at the end of the roll I took 2 pictures of Datto at the Inn at the
Long Trail.  Since I don't have a web page and I cannot send attachments to
the list, I was wondering if anyone had a site they could put the two
pictures?  Then everyone can see them.  If so just let me know and I'll
email them to you.

Thanks,
Twilight