[at-l] The Gathering--help!

* Message posted to AT-L from the National Scenic Trails Website
* by our guest Nina Baxley <ninabaxley@pocketmail.com>.
* Please use <mailto:ninabaxley@pocketmail.com> to reply to the sender.

Hi everyone! :)

I really, really, REALLY want to go to The Gathering this year, and I was wondering if anyone who will be passing through the Harpers Ferry area would be able to give a stinky southbounder (me) a lift to and from the Gathering this year.

I'm in Vernon, NJ, right now (and having a GREAT hike!), and I plan to be getting into Harpers Ferry around Columbus Day weekend. If someone out there thinks they might be able to help me out, please email me at ninabaxley@pocketmail.com. If you leave your phone number, I will call you back and we can discuss schedules.

Thanks! I hope everyone had a great summer--I certainly did! Looks like the temps are going to cool down in the next few days, so I'm happy about that. I ought to be hitting the famous PA rocks before long. It's hard to believe I've already come more than 800 miles!

Hope to see everyone at the Gathering! :)

Take care,

Nina ("Waterfall")