--- Chris Wood <chrisw@landmarknet.net> wrote:
> i agree with you on the corn pasta
> who was sick of it
> but it was so starchy
> i thru it to the wind.........

> on the at it is the wf way
> on the pct it is the ray way
>
> they seem to both be fanatics

### Nah. It's just oldphartness. I've eaten a bean burrito for lunch almost
every working day for well over 10 years. ($3.50, 10/bag, frozen;
$0.35/lunch)
With sufficient hot sauce, ANYTHING can maintain its zesty challenge.
Currently, I use "Backdraft" from Mild to Wild Pepper & Herb Company,
Franklin, IN
http://www.wildpepper.com
This stuff'll put hair on your chest. And your neck. And shoulders. Prob'ly
in your ears. It'll join your eyebrows into one enormous rain-shedding
forehead gutter.
Gooooood stuff.
"Just a Dab'll Do Ya!"
Sloetoe