[at-l] September 11, 1979

At this time 21 years ago, I was returning to the Katahdin Stream campground
from summiting Katahdin.

I was so much warmer than I had been all day -- I felt a glow from the
sunshine peeking through the pines as the sun itself hurriedly sank. There
was a slight breeze, but nothing like the hell-powered furies that had
battered me for most of the day.

And battered I was. What I know now as the rush/run of endorphines was
powering through my exhausted frame. (And "frame" is indeed the right word: I
was

=====
Ask for what you want;
  Create what you need;