[at-l] Picture ofSiler Bald shelter

There are several Silar (Siler) Balds on the AT, but I believe there is only
one shelter by that name.  I have a picture on my website of me standing in
front of it.  Check out this address:
http://www.oc.edu/staff/phil.heffington/SilerBald.jpg

Look at my journal entries for May 14, 1998 and the surrounding dates for a
description of that area.  My homepage is the same address as above, without
the SilerBald.jpg part on the end.  My homepage has a link to my journal
entries by the year of my hike.  I stayed at Siler Bald just a couple of
days after Earl Shaeffer stayed there on his 50th anniversary hike in 1998.