Re: [at-l] Where do you feel most spiritual?

I would say for me it is when I get alone and quiet,,,doesn't really matter
where I am at the time,,,when I reflect back on my life,,,where I have come
from,,,how my beliefs in god and Goddess have changed so drastically over
time. It is like I have taken a 180 degree turn,,,coming from a
fundamentalist christian family,,my father being the preacher! I am now
pagan,,,,don't really consider a god or Goddess to be much in the picture
any longer.,,,,I'm in a phase where I believe I am Goddess,,,where all human
beings, animals, plants,,,etc are all one of them same "stuff."  Who knows
this may also change in time.

I used to have such a hard core set of beliefs,,,,Now,,,I go with the
flow,,,I live by,,,
Do as you will and harm none! Everything stems from that!
KC
*My job in life is to comfort the disturbed
and to disturb the comfortable*