Re: [at-l] Where do you feel most spiritual?

I like that. I feel most spiritual at the end of the day. When the family is
in bed and I'm turning the lights off, thanking God for another beautiful
day in spite of what happened earlier!

Just to share:

Great Truths About Life That Little Children Have Learned

No matter how Hard you try, you can't baptize cats.
When your Mom is mad at your Dad, don't let her brush your hair.
If your brother hits you, don't hit back. They always catch the second
person.
Never ask your 3 year old brother to hold a tomato.
You can't trust dogs to watch your food.
Reading what people write on desk can teach you alot.
Don't sneeze when someone is cutting your hair.
Puppies still have bad breath even after eating a tic tac.
Never hold a dustbuster and a cat at the same time.
School lunches stick to the wall.
You can't hide a piece of broccoli in a glass of milk.
Don't wear polka-dot underwear under white shorts.
The best place to be when you are sad is in Grandma's lap.

Enjoy! Back to work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BG