Re: [at-l] SPEAKING of PRIVIES

KLandau364@aol.com aka Walkabout said:

<<I dunno about the best privy VIEW...but the best PRIVY is at Dizzy B's at
Atwell Hill Road in New Hampshire (although I'm thinking the NPS was going
bulldoze it this past year...Did they?...Is it still there?). >>

Not there anymore.  They actually burned it down, and let Diz light the
match from what I heard.  But I think she went inside and took pictures of
the walls first.  The building had been condemned for years.  Still, it was
a great place to stop on my hike, sign the walls, hang out and have hotdogs
and beer, look at pictures of hikers past.

Twilight