[at-l] FIRE!

<<Glad you're okay. I do have the solution for the smoke smell and it does
work
(trust me on this one). Go take a bath with a cup or two of vinegar. Be
sure
to rinse out your nostrils as the smoke can get stuck there and you "think"
you smell worse than you do.  After you smell like a pickle, then go ahead
and shower that off with something sweet smelling and you'll be back in
business. I can't promise the same for your apartment though.

So POG, you're recommending "sweet + sour" GMC, huh? <g>

Skeeter